Pest Control Tips
Fulbright Pest Control, Inc. cares for the welfare of its customers. To further help you with your pest problems, here are some things you can do yourself.
- Remember to cover and seal all trash receptacles.
- Keep your gutters clean and clear.
- Check for any structural damage where animals can enter.
- Check storage areas for pests.
- Clean all items that will be stored for a long period of time.
- If your home becomes infested with fleas, vacuum rugs thoroughly before spraying, and throw the dust bag out at once.
- Get rid of wood around your home that's not serving a purpose. Remove old form boards, tree stumps, and wood debris. If you must store firewood near your home, stack it off the ground and don't allow it to lean against the building.